Electric Concrete Scarifier Machine Hire Sase Sc10E 300mm Floor Planers
Concrete Scarifier Machine , Electric Concrete Scarifier Hire Sase Sc10E, 300mm Concrete Flat Machines, Contracting Hire
Walk-behind milling machine, road Scarifier is developed on the basis of planing technology. Scarifier mixes the machine and cutters to remove the concrete and asphalt surface. The cutters powered by the petrol engine,electromotor and hydraulic system rotate in very high speed to hit the road and get the rough-making effect.
1. With drums, you can choose from a variety of accessories and cutters to achieve the profile, depth and speed you need for each job.
2. Variable depth settings provide greater control of surface removal and unique engage/disengage lever lets you raise or lower cutting drum without losing depth setting.
3. Vacuum hookup and water outlet for dust-free operation.
4. 4-grade air filter guarantee the engine works more efficient and less likely to breakdown.
5. Patented casting ball bearing can reduce maintence.
6. With quick-change drum design and spare drum assemblies, you'll be back on the job in five minutes.
7. Safety switch . Can turn off the engine quickly in emergency.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
1.Does it remove traffic lines?
-Yes, this scarifier can remove traffic lines quickly. Up to 1000 linear ft per hour. This scarifier moves in an upcut rotation pulling the machine along at a steady pace.
2.Can one person lift this scarifier in and out of a truck by themselves?
-Yes, with it's tungsten carbide cutters, the scarifier can easily plane asphalt, concrete and other similar surfaces.
3.Can you attach other blades and drums from other brands?
-Yes, you can. The blades are interchangeable with some other brands such as EDCO, but we always recommend using Tomahawk blades on Tomahawk equipment.
4.What is the length of drum blade used on this concrete planer?
-The Tomahawk TSCAR8H uses a 8” drum and is typically paired with tungsten carbide cutters for versatile use.